The authors acknowledge and extend sincere thanks and appreciations to the anonymous referee of The World Economy for the insightful comments, criticisms and suggestions that helped improve the content and structure of this paper.
Agricultural Export Subsidies and Domestic Support Reform Under the WTO System: What Does It Mean for Welfare in West Africa?
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Global Trade Policy 2011
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2044–2062, December 2011
How to Cite
Alexander Nuetah, J., Zuo, T. and Xian, X. (2011), Agricultural Export Subsidies and Domestic Support Reform Under the WTO System: What Does It Mean for Welfare in West Africa?. World Economy, 34: 2044–2062. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01407.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!