Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries and Export Promotion Policies under the WTO
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Global Trade Policy 2011
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1999–2018, December 2011
How to Cite
Mah, J. S. (2011), Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries and Export Promotion Policies under the WTO. World Economy, 34: 1999–2018. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01410.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!