We thank Tim Reichardt und Axel Löffler for excellent research assistance.
China and Its Dollar Exchange Rate: A Worldwide Stabilising Influence?1
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 667–693, June 2012
How to Cite
McKinnon, R. and Schnabl, G. (2012), China and Its Dollar Exchange Rate: A Worldwide Stabilising Influence?. World Economy, 35: 667–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01416.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!