We thank Daniel Chiquiar for very helpful comments, suggestions, collaboration and support on this project. We also thank Douglas Nelson and two anonymous referees for helpful suggestions. Further, we are greatly indebted to the governments of Germany, Austria, Norway, Korea and Switzerland for their financial support through the Multi-Donor Trust Fund for ‘Labor Markets, Job Creation, and Economic Growth’.
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPEAN SPECIAL ISSUE: IMMIGRATION
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 111–151, February 2012
How to Cite
Ambrosini, J. W. and Peri, G. (2012), The Determinants and the Selection of Mexico–US Migrants. World Economy, 35: 111–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01425.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!