We would like to thank Jens Hainmueller and Michael Hiscox and participants at the ‘Brain Drain and Brain Gain’ XI European Conference fRDB in Pisa and at the CEPR TOM Conference in Hamburg for many insightful comments. We especially thank the editor and an anonymous referee for suggestions that substantially improved the manuscript. This paper is produced as part of the CEPR project ‘Politics, Economics and Global Governance: The European Dimensions’ funded by the European Commission under its Seventh Framework Programme for Research (Collaborative Project), Contract no. 217559.
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPEAN SPECIAL ISSUE: IMMIGRATION
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 183–196, February 2012
How to Cite
Facchini, G. and Mayda, A. M. (2012), Individual Attitudes Towards Skilled Migration: An Empirical Analysis Across Countries. World Economy, 35: 183–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01427.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!