We would like to thank participants at the ETSG (Warsaw, 2008) and the Bank of England-MMF-GEP Macroeconomics and International Migration Conference (London 2010) for helpful comments and suggestions. We also acknowledge financial support from the Leverhulme Trust under Programme Grant F/00/114/AM.
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPEAN SPECIAL ISSUE: IMMIGRATION
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 197–215, February 2012
How to Cite
Bougheas, S. and Nelson, D. R. (2012), Skilled Worker Migration and Trade: Inequality and Welfare. World Economy, 35: 197–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01428.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!