The authors would like to thank Gerhard Rünstler for helpful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors. Any views expressed represent those of the authors and not necessarily those of the European Central Bank or the Eurosystem. For Audrone Jakaitiene, the work was prepared during a secondment to the Directorate General Economics of the ECB.
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 331–350, March 2012
How to Cite
Jakaitiene, A. and Dees, S. (2012), Forecasting the World Economy in the Short Term. World Economy, 35: 331–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01433.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!