The authors acknowledge financial support from the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (Scientific Research Program of National Relevance 2007 on ‘European Union policies, economic and trade integration processes and WTO negotiations’– PUE & PIEC). The authors thank the two anonymous referees, Francesco Aiello, Giovanni Anania, Luca De Benedictis, Alessia Lo Turco and participants at the III Workshop of the PUE&PIEC research project held in Treia on 2–4 February 2010 for their valuable comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript. They are also grateful to the participants at the 51st Annual Conference of Italian Economic Society (SIE) held in Catania on 15–16 October 2010, the XII European Trade Study Group (ETSG) annual conference held in Lausanne on 9–11 September 2010, the Italian Trade Study Group (ITSG) Conference on ‘Regional Economic Integration and Competitiveness’ held in Reggio Calabria on 1–2 July 2010.
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1473–1501, November 2012
How to Cite
Cardamone, P. and Scoppola, M. (2012), The Impact of EU Preferential Trade Agreements on Foreign Direct Investment. World Economy, 35: 1473–1501. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01434.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!