Helpful suggestions and comments from an anonymous referee are greatly appreciated. Financial support from the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation, the Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education, and the Swedish School of Advanced Asia-Pacific Studies (SSAAPS) is acknowledged.
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 816–837, July 2012
How to Cite
Johansson, A. C. (2012), China’s Growing Influence in Southeast Asia – Monetary Policy and Equity Markets. World Economy, 35: 816–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01435.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!