The authors wish to thank Paul De Grauwe, David Greenaway, Donald Lien, Shoichi Yamashita, Jinghuan Liu, Chuan Li, Hai Wu and the anonymous referees for their invaluable comments. We would also like to thank staff at SBS and Chinese Academy of Social Sciences for valuable discussions and assistance in data collection, and the Ohira Foundation for financial support to this study.
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 632–650, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Z. and Sato, K. (2012), Should Chinese Renminbi be Blamed for Its Trade Surplus? A Structural VAR Approach. World Economy, 35: 632–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01438.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!