I am grateful to Zhaoyong Zhang, Kiyotaka Sato and the participants to the conference for many useful comments and suggestions.
Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: MONETARY INTEGRATION AND EXCHANGE RATE REGIMES IN EAST ASIA
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 405–418, April 2012
How to Cite
De Grauwe, P. (2012), Lessons from the Eurocrisis for East Asian Monetary Relations. World Economy, 35: 405–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01443.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!