We are grateful to the anonymous referee of this journal for his/her detailed suggestions and the participants of the conference on ‘Globalization, Monetary Integration and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia’ (GMIEER) in November 2010 for their helpful comments on the first draft of the manuscript. Earlier version of this paper was presented at the 12th International Convention of the East Asian Economic Association in October 2010.
Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: MONETARY INTEGRATION AND EXCHANGE RATE REGIMES IN EAST ASIA
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 444–460, April 2012
How to Cite
Chia, W.-M., Cheng, T. and Li, M. (2012), Exogenous Shocks and Exchange Rate Regimes. World Economy, 35: 444–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01445.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!