We would like to acknowledge the kind support by staff members of various German NGOs in collecting aid allocation data. We also benefitted from advice and support by Ulrich Post and Heike Spielmans (VENRO), Ulrike Metzger and Martin Thewes (BMZ) as well as Eva-Maria Schneider (Federal Statistical Office). Marcus Böhme provided valuable assistance in setting up the database. Financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG GZ: DR 640/2-1) is gratefully acknowledged.
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1448–1472, November 2012
How to Cite
Dreher, A., Nunnenkamp, P., Thiel, S. and Thiele, R. (2012), Aid Allocation by German NGOs: Does the Degree of Official Financing Matter?. World Economy, 35: 1448–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01455.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!