The authors are grateful for the anonymous referee comments. We would like to thank Ulf Moslener for contributions to earlier versions of the paper. The ideas expressed here are those of the authors who remain solely responsible for errors and omissions.
Unilateral Climate Policy and Competitiveness: Economic Implications of Differential Emission Pricing
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 121–154, February 2013
How to Cite
Böhringer, C. and Alexeeva-Talebi, V. (2013), Unilateral Climate Policy and Competitiveness: Economic Implications of Differential Emission Pricing. World Economy, 36: 121–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01470.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!