The corresponding author is Laijun Luo and his e-mail address is email@example.com. We are grateful to anonymous referees, Huifen Cai, Jie Zhang, Junxin Feng and Jidong Yang for helpful comments and suggestions. This paper is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (71003027), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities and the Research Funds of Renmin University of China (10XNK054).
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 64–75, January 2013
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Luo, L., Liu, C. and Chen, Y. (2013), What Factors Influence the Diffusion of the Mobile Communications Industry: A Case Study from China. World Economy, 36: 64–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01475.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!