We would like to thank Filippo Reganati and seminar participants at the Brown Bag Lunch Meeting at the Italian Treasury, at the 11th European Trade Study Group Annual Conference, at the 25th European Economic Association Annual Meeting, and at the 51st scientific meeting of the Società Italiana degli Economisti. Cipollina, Pietrovito and Pozzolo acknowledge financial support from the ‘New Issues in Agricultural, Food and Bio-energy Trade (AGFOODTRADE)’ (Small and Medium-scale Focused Research Project, Grant Agreement no. 212036) research project funded by the European Commission. The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Commission.
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1599–1629, November 2012
How to Cite
Cipollina, M., Giovannetti, G., Pietrovito, F. and Pozzolo, A. F. (2012), FDI and Growth: What Cross-country Industry Data Say. World Economy, 35: 1599–1629. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01478.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!