This paper forms part of an IRCHSS-funded project entitled ‘‘Turning Globalisation to National Advantage’’. Earlier versions of the paper have been presented at the Institute of International and European Affairs, the Economic and Social Research Institute, NUI-Galway and the 2nd Lehigh International Conference on the Irish Economy. The helpful comments of seminar participants are gratefully acknowledged.
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Whither the Irish Economy
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1291–1304, October 2012
How to Cite
Barry, F. and Bergin, A. (2012), Inward Investment and Irish Exports over the Recession and Beyond. World Economy, 35: 1291–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01484.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!