We are very grateful to Kevin Phelan of the Central Statistics Office for his unstinting help with the CIP data and to participants at the Lehigh conference and a seminar at the Kiel Institute for very helpful comments. We gratefully acknowledge financial support through the European Commission, as part of the SERVICEGAP Project (Grant Agreement no. 244 552).
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Whither the Irish Economy
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1305–1321, October 2012
How to Cite
Godart, O., Görg, H. and Hanley, A. (2012), Surviving the Crisis: Foreign Multinationals versus Domestic Firms. World Economy, 35: 1305–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01485.x
See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12931167, accessed on 16 May 2011.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!