The authors would like to acknowledge the funding received in support of this research from the Irish Social Sciences Platform (ISSP) (funded under the Programme for Research in Third Level Institutions, administered by the Higher Education Authority (HEA) and co-funded under the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)). In addition, the authors wish to acknowledge the funding received from the EU Marie Curie Actions Transfer of Knowledge Programme and the work of Dr Satyasiba Das and Oner Tulum.
High-tech Clusters, Innovation Capabilities and Technological Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Ireland
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Whither the Irish Economy
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1322–1339, October 2012
How to Cite
Ryan, P. and Giblin, M. (2012), High-tech Clusters, Innovation Capabilities and Technological Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Ireland. World Economy, 35: 1322–1339. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2012.01486.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!