Language attitudes and linguistic features in the ‘China English’ debate1
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 70–89, March 2009
How to Cite
HE, D. and LI, D. C. S. (2009), Language attitudes and linguistic features in the ‘China English’ debate. World Englishes, 28: 70–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-971X.2008.01570.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- (Received 17 March 2008.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!