She presented this paper at the Thirty-second Annual Conference (“Can Scientific Understanding of Religion Clarify the Route to World Peace?”) of the Institute on Religion in an Age of Science, Star Island, New Hampshire, 27 July–3 August 1985.
REVITALIZATION MOVEMENTS AND THE HOPE OF PEACE
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2005
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 491–500, December 1986
How to Cite
Kehoe, A. B. (1986), REVITALIZATION MOVEMENTS AND THE HOPE OF PEACE. Zygon, 21: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.1986.tb00762.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!