This article is a revised version of a presentation made at the annual conference of the Institute on Religion in an Age of Science, “The God Question in an Age of Science,” 28 July 1991, on Star Island, New Hampshire. The proposals of this article are worked out in greater detail in the author's forthcoming book, In Face of Mystery: A Constructive Theology, to be published in 1993 by Harvard University Press; much of the material for this article has been drawn from that book with permission of Harvard University Press. Copyright 0 1992, the author.
NATURE, HISTORY, AND GOD: TOWARD AN INTEGRATED CONCEPTUALIZATION
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2005
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 379–401, December 1992
How to Cite
Kaufman, G. D. (1992), NATURE, HISTORY, AND GOD: TOWARD AN INTEGRATED CONCEPTUALIZATION. Zygon, 27: 379–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.1992.tb01075.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!