A BETTER LIFE THROUGH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY? THE TECHNO-THEOLOGICAL ESCHATOLOGY OF POSTHUMAN SPECULATIVE SCIENCE
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 267–288, June 2006
How to Cite
DeLashmutt, M. W. (2006), A BETTER LIFE THROUGH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY? THE TECHNO-THEOLOGICAL ESCHATOLOGY OF POSTHUMAN SPECULATIVE SCIENCE. Zygon, 41: 267–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2005.00739.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!