INTERNISTS OF THE MIND OR PHYSICIANS OF THE SOUL: DOES PSYCHIATRY NEED A PUBLIC PHILOSOPHY?
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 371–383, June 2008
How to Cite
Browning, D. (2008), INTERNISTS OF THE MIND OR PHYSICIANS OF THE SOUL: DOES PSYCHIATRY NEED A PUBLIC PHILOSOPHY?. Zygon, 43: 371–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2008.00922.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!