PRIMATES, HOMINIDS, AND HUMANS—FROM SPECIES SPECIFICITY TO HUMAN UNIQUENESS? A RESPONSE TO BARBARA J. KING, GREGORY R. PETERSON, WESLEY J. WILDMAN, AND NANCY R. HOWELL
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 505–525, June 2008
How to Cite
Van Huyssteen, J. W. (2008), PRIMATES, HOMINIDS, AND HUMANS—FROM SPECIES SPECIFICITY TO HUMAN UNIQUENESS? A RESPONSE TO BARBARA J. KING, GREGORY R. PETERSON, WESLEY J. WILDMAN, AND NANCY R. HOWELL. Zygon, 43: 505–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2008.00931.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!