A SCIENTIFIC ACCOUNT OF MEANING: DEFLATIONARY BUT NOT DISENCHANTING
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 31–40, March 2009
How to Cite
Wiebe, D. (2009), A SCIENTIFIC ACCOUNT OF MEANING: DEFLATIONARY BUT NOT DISENCHANTING. Zygon, 44: 31–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2009.00983.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!