AN ONTOLOGY OF HEALTH: A CHARACTERIZATION OF HUMAN HEALTH AND EXISTENCE
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 65–84, March 2009
How to Cite
Fante, R. J. (2009), AN ONTOLOGY OF HEALTH: A CHARACTERIZATION OF HUMAN HEALTH AND EXISTENCE. Zygon, 44: 65–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2009.00986.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!