with Daniel A. Helminiak, “‘Theistic Psychology and Psychotherapy’”; Kevin S. Reimer et al., “Varieties of Religious Cognition”; John A. Teske, “Narrative and Meaning in Science and Religion”
NARRATIVE AND MEANING IN SCIENCE AND RELIGION
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 by John A. Teske and the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 91–104, March 2010
How to Cite
Teske, J. A. (2010), NARRATIVE AND MEANING IN SCIENCE AND RELIGION. Zygon, 45: 91–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01060.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!