with Lorenza S. Colzato and Jonathan A. Silk, “Editorial Introduction”; Bernhard Hommel and Lorenza S. Colzato, “Religion as a Control Guide”; Florin Deleanu, “Agnostic Meditations on Buddhist Meditation”; Antonino Raffone et al., “Mindfulness and the Cognitive Neuroscience of Attention and Awareness”
MINDFULNESS AND THE COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE OF ATTENTION AND AWARENESS
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 627–646, September 2010
How to Cite
Raffone, A., Tagini, A. and Srinivasan, N. (2010), MINDFULNESS AND THE COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE OF ATTENTION AND AWARENESS. Zygon, 45: 627–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01118.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!