with Doren Recker, “How to Confuse Organisms with Mousetraps”; Helen De Cruz and Johan De Smedt, “Paley's iPod”
HOW TO CONFUSE ORGANISMS WITH MOUSETRAPS: MACHINE METAPHORS AND INTELLIGENT DESIGN
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 647–664, September 2010
How to Cite
Recker, D. (2010), HOW TO CONFUSE ORGANISMS WITH MOUSETRAPS: MACHINE METAPHORS AND INTELLIGENT DESIGN. Zygon, 45: 647–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01119.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!