Voices from the Next Generation with Michael Hogue and Lea F. Schweitz, “Exploring Humanity and Our Relations”; Paul Voelker, “Materialist Spirituality?”; Andrea Hollingsworth, “The Ambiguity of Interdisciplinarity”; Jason P. Roberts, “Emerging in the Image of God to Know Good and Evil”; Stephen Edward McMillin, “Faith-Based Social Services: From Communitarian to Individualistic Values”; and Steven Cottam, “Self-Control Failure in Catholicism, Islam, and Cognitive Psychology”
THE AMBIGUITY OF INTERDISCIPLINARITY
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 461–470, June 2011
How to Cite
Hollingsworth, A. (2011), THE AMBIGUITY OF INTERDISCIPLINARITY. Zygon, 46: 461–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01181.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!