Responses to Darwin in the Religious Traditions with John Hedley Brooke, “Intrepreting the Word and the World”; Ernan McMullin, “Darwin and the Other Christian Tradition”; Shai Cherry, “Judaism, Darwinism, and the Typology of Suffering”; Marwa Elshakry, “Muslim Hermeneutics and Arabic Views of Evolution”; David L. Gosling, “Darwin and the Hindu Tradition: ‘Does What Goes around, Come around?”’; and Christopher Southgate, “Re-reading Genesis, John, and Job: A Christian Response to Darwinism”
DARWIN AND THE OTHER CHRISTIAN TRADITION
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 291–316, June 2011
How to Cite
McMullin, E. (2011), DARWIN AND THE OTHER CHRISTIAN TRADITION. Zygon, 46: 291–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01183.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!