Voices from the Next Generation with Michael Hogue and Lea F. Schweitz, “Exploring Humanity and Our Relations”; Paul Voelker, “Materialist Spirituality?”; Andrea Hollingsworth, “The Ambiguity of Interdisciplinarity”; Jason P. Roberts, “Emerging in the Image of God to Know Good and Evil”; Stephen Edward McMillin, “Faith-Based Social Services: From Communitarian to Individualistic Values”; and Steven Cottam, “Self-Control Failure in Catholicism, Islam, and Cognitive Psychology”
EMERGING IN THE IMAGE OF GOD TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 471–481, June 2011
How to Cite
Roberts, J. P. (2011), EMERGING IN THE IMAGE OF GOD TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL. Zygon, 46: 471–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01184.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!