Judaism and Science with Norbert M. Samuelson, “Reflections on the Distinctness of Judaism and the Sciences”; Noah Efron, “Zionism and the Eros of Science and Technology”; and Bradley Shavit Artson, “Co-evolving: Judaism and Biology”
REFLECTIONS ON THE DISTINCTNESS OF JUDAISM AND THE SCIENCES
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 396–412, June 2011
How to Cite
Samuelson, N. M. (2011), REFLECTIONS ON THE DISTINCTNESS OF JUDAISM AND THE SCIENCES. Zygon, 46: 396–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01185.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!