Voices from the Next Generation with Michael Hogue and Lea F. Schweitz, “Exploring Humanity and Our Relations”; Paul Voelker, “Materialist Spirituality?”; Andrea Hollingsworth, “The Ambiguity of Interdisciplinarity”; Jason P. Roberts, “Emerging in the Image of God to Know Good and Evil”; Stephen Edward McMillin, “Faith-Based Social Services: From Communitarian to Individualistic Values”; and Steven Cottam, “Self-Control Failure in Catholicism, Islam, and Cognitive Psychology”
EXPLORING HUMANITY AND OUR RELATIONS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 446–450, June 2011
How to Cite
Hogue, M. and Schweitz, L. F. (2011), EXPLORING HUMANITY AND OUR RELATIONS. Zygon, 46: 446–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2010.01193.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!