Science and Hinduism with Eric R. Dorman, “Hinduism and Science: The State of the South Asian Science and Religion Discourse” and Jonathan Duquette, “‘Quantum Physics and Vedanta’: A Perspective from Bernard d'Espagnat's Scientific Realism”
HINDUISM AND SCIENCE: THE STATE OF THE SOUTH ASIAN SCIENCE AND RELIGION DISCOURSE
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 593–619, September 2011
How to Cite
Dorman, E. R. (2011), HINDUISM AND SCIENCE: THE STATE OF THE SOUTH ASIAN SCIENCE AND RELIGION DISCOURSE. Zygon, 46: 593–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01201.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!