Michael Ruse is Lucyle T. Werkmeister Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Program in the History and Philosophy of Science at Department of Philosophy, Florida State University, 151 Dodd Hall, MC 1500, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Ruse's View of Faith and Science with David Wisdo, “Michael Ruse on Science and Faith: Seeking Mutual Understanding” and Michael Ruse, “Making Room for Faith in an Age of Science: A Response to David Wisdo”
MAKING ROOM FOR FAITH IN AN AGE OF SCIENCE: A RESPONSE TO DAVID WISDO
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 655–672, September 2011
How to Cite
Ruse, M. (2011), MAKING ROOM FOR FAITH IN AN AGE OF SCIENCE: A RESPONSE TO DAVID WISDO. Zygon, 46: 655–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01204.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!