This contribution is adapted from the Preface and Chapter 1 of Reviving Christian Humanism: The New Conversation on Spirituality, Theology and Psychology by Don S. Browning copyright © 2010 Fortress Press. Reproduced by permission of Augsburg Fortress Publishers.
Don Browning's Christian Humanism with Don Browning, “Reviving Christian Humanism: Science and Religion”; Terry D. Cooper, “Psychology, Religion, and Critical Hermeneutics: Don Browning as a ‘Horizon Analyst”’:; Wesley J. Wildman, “The Artful Humanism of Don Browning”; Don S. Browning and John Witte, Jr., “Christianity's Mixed Contributions to Children's Rights”; and Don S. Browning, “A Natural Law Theory of Marriage”
REVIVING CHRISTIAN HUMANISM: SCIENCE AND RELIGION*
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 673–685, September 2011
How to Cite
Browning, D. S. (2011), REVIVING CHRISTIAN HUMANISM: SCIENCE AND RELIGION. Zygon, 46: 673–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01205.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!