Don Browning's Christian Humanism with Don Browning, “Reviving Christian Humanism: Science and Religion”; Terry D. Cooper, “Psychology, Religion, and Critical Hermeneutics: Don Browning as a ‘Horizon Analyst”’:; Wesley J. Wildman, “The Artful Humanism of Don Browning”; Don S. Browning and John Witte, Jr., “Christianity's Mixed Contributions to Children's Rights”; and Don S. Browning, “A Natural Law Theory of Marriage”
THE ARTFUL HUMANISM OF DON BROWNING
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 698–712, September 2011
How to Cite
Wildman, W. J. (2011), THE ARTFUL HUMANISM OF DON BROWNING. Zygon, 46: 698–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01207.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!