The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives with Larry L. Rasmussen, Normand M. Laurendeau and Dan Solomon, “Introduction to ‘The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives,”’ Normand M. Laurendeau, “An Energy Primer: From Thermodynamics to Theology,” William B. Irvine, “Overcoming Energy Gluttony: A Philosophical Perspective,” Anne Perkins, “Conservation: Zero Net Energy Homes for Low-Income Families,” R.V. Ravakrishna, “Sustainable Energy for Rural India,” Fletcher Harper, “Greening Faith: Turning Belief into Action for the Earth,” Drew Christiansen, S.J., “Church Teaching, Public Advocacy, and Environmental Action,” and Larry L. Rasmussen, “Energy: The Challenges to and from Religion”
AN ENERGY PRIMER: FROM THERMODYNAMICS TO THEOLOGY
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 890–914, December 2011
How to Cite
Laurendeau, N. M. (2011), AN ENERGY PRIMER: FROM THERMODYNAMICS TO THEOLOGY. Zygon, 46: 890–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01222.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!