The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives with Larry L. Rasmussen, Normand M. Laurendeau and Dan Solomon, “Introduction to ‘The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives,”’ Normand M. Laurendeau, “An Energy Primer: From Thermodynamics to Theology,” William B. Irvine, “Overcoming Energy Gluttony: A Philosophical Perspective,” Anne Perkins, “Conservation: Zero Net Energy Homes for Low-Income Families,” R.V. Ravakrishna, “Sustainable Energy for Rural India,” Fletcher Harper, “Greening Faith: Turning Belief into Action for the Earth,” Drew Christiansen, S.J., “Church Teaching, Public Advocacy, and Environmental Action,” and Larry L. Rasmussen, “Energy: The Challenges to and from Religion”
ENERGY: THE CHALLENGES TO AND FROM RELIGION
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 985–1002, December 2011
How to Cite
Rasmussen, L. L. (2011), ENERGY: THE CHALLENGES TO AND FROM RELIGION. Zygon, 46: 985–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01224.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!