The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives with Larry L. Rasmussen, Normand M. Laurendeau and Dan Solomon, “Introduction to ‘The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives,”’ Normand M. Laurendeau, “An Energy Primer: From Thermodynamics to Theology,” William B. Irvine, “Overcoming Energy Gluttony: A Philosophical Perspective,” Anne Perkins, “Conservation: Zero Net Energy Homes for Low-Income Families,” R.V. Ravakrishna, “Sustainable Energy for Rural India,” Fletcher Harper, “Greening Faith: Turning Belief into Action for the Earth,” Drew Christiansen, S.J., “Church Teaching, Public Advocacy, and Environmental Action,” and Larry L. Rasmussen, “Energy: The Challenges to and from Religion”
CHURCH TEACHING, PUBLIC ADVOCACY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL ACTION
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 972–984, December 2011
How to Cite
Christiansen, D. (2011), CHURCH TEACHING, PUBLIC ADVOCACY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL ACTION. Zygon, 46: 972–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01228.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!