The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives with Larry L. Rasmussen, Normand M. Laurendeau and Dan Solomon, “Introduction to ‘The Energy Transition: Religious and Cultural Perspectives,”’ Normand M. Laurendeau, “An Energy Primer: From Thermodynamics to Theology,” William B. Irvine, “Overcoming Energy Gluttony: A Philosophical Perspective,” Anne Perkins, “Conservation: Zero Net Energy Homes for Low-Income Families,” R.V. Ravakrishna, “Sustainable Energy for Rural India,” Fletcher Harper, “Greening Faith: Turning Belief into Action for the Earth,” Drew Christiansen, S.J., “Church Teaching, Public Advocacy, and Environmental Action,” and Larry L. Rasmussen, “Energy: The Challenges to and from Religion”
CONSERVATION: ZERO NET ENERGY HOMES FOR LOW-INCOME FAMILIES
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 929–941, December 2011
How to Cite
Perkins, A. (2011), CONSERVATION: ZERO NET ENERGY HOMES FOR LOW-INCOME FAMILIES. Zygon, 46: 929–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01233.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!