HUMAN UNIQUENESS, THE OTHER HOMINIDS, AND “ANTHROPOCENTRISM OF THE GAPS” IN THE RELIGION AND SCIENCE DIALOGUE
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 65–96, March 2012
How to Cite
Moritz, J. M. (2012), HUMAN UNIQUENESS, THE OTHER HOMINIDS, AND “ANTHROPOCENTRISM OF THE GAPS” IN THE RELIGION AND SCIENCE DIALOGUE. Zygon, 47: 65–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01240.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!