with Mohammed Ghaly, “The Beginning of Human Life: Islamic Bioethical Perspectives”; Ayman Shabana, “Paternity between Law and Biology: The Reconstruction of the Islamic Law of Paternity in the Wake of DNA Testing“
Islam, Paternity, and the Beginning of Life†
THE BEGINNING OF HUMAN LIFE: ISLAMIC BIOETHICAL PERSPECTIVES
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 175–213, March 2012
How to Cite
Ghaly, M. (2012), THE BEGINNING OF HUMAN LIFE: ISLAMIC BIOETHICAL PERSPECTIVES. Zygon, 47: 175–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2011.01245.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
Vol. 47, Issue 2, 253, Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!