Think Pieces with Philip Hefner, “A Fuller Concept of Evolution—Big Bang to Spirit”; and K. Helmut Reich, “How Could We Get to a More Peaceful and Sustainable Human World Society? The Role of Science and Religion”
HOW COULD WE GET TO A MORE PEACEFUL AND SUSTAINABLE HUMAN WORLD SOCIETY? THE ROLE OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 308–321, June 2012
How to Cite
Helmut Reich, K. (2012), HOW COULD WE GET TO A MORE PEACEFUL AND SUSTAINABLE HUMAN WORLD SOCIETY? THE ROLE OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION. Zygon, 47: 308–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01256.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!