Nidhal Guessoum's Reconciliation of Islam and Science with John Hedley Brooke, “Reconciling Religious Tradition and Modern Science ”; Salman Hameed, “Walking the Tightrope of the Science and Religion Boundary ”; Rana Dajani, “Evolution and Islam's Quantum Question ”; Zainal Abidin Bagir, “Practice and the Agenda of ‘Islam and Science’ ”; and Nidhal Guessoum, “Issues and Agendas of Islam and Science”
RECONCILING RELIGIOUS TRADITION AND MODERN SCIENCE
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 322–336, June 2012
How to Cite
Brooke, J. H. (2012), RECONCILING RELIGIOUS TRADITION AND MODERN SCIENCE. Zygon, 47: 322–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01257.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!