Nidhal Guessoum's Reconciliation of Islam and Science with John Hedley Brooke, “Reconciling Religious Tradition and Modern Science ”; Salman Hameed, “Walking the Tightrope of the Science and Religion Boundary ”; Rana Dajani, “Evolution and Islam's Quantum Question ”; Zainal Abidin Bagir, “Practice and the Agenda of ‘Islam and Science’ ”; and Nidhal Guessoum, “Issues and Agendas of Islam and Science”
EVOLUTION AND ISLAM'S QUANTUM QUESTION
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 343–353, June 2012
How to Cite
Dajani, R. (2012), EVOLUTION AND ISLAM'S QUANTUM QUESTION. Zygon, 47: 343–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01259.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!