Pragmatism, Existentialism, and Media Theory As Approaches to Religion and Science with Larry J. Crockett, “The Serpent's Trail: William James, Object-Oriented Programming, and Critical Realism ”; George Karuvelil, “Science of Religion and Theology: An Existentialism Approach ”; and Young Bin Moon, “The Mediatized Co-mediatizer: Anthropology in Niklas Luhmann's Universe”
THE SERPENT'S TRAIL: WILLIAM JAMES, OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING, AND CRITICAL REALISM
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 388–414, June 2012
How to Cite
Crockett, L. J. (2012), THE SERPENT'S TRAIL: WILLIAM JAMES, OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING, AND CRITICAL REALISM. Zygon, 47: 388–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01262.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!