Pragmatism, Existentialism, and Media Theory As Approaches with Larry J. Crockett, “The Serpent's Trail: William James, Object-Oriented Programming, and Critical Realism ”; George Karuvelil, “Science of Religion and Theology: An Existentialism Approach ”; and Young Bin Moon, “The Mediatized Co-Mediatizer: Anthropology in Niklas Luhmann's Universe”
THE MEDIATIZED CO-MEDIATIZER: ANTHROPOLOGY IN NIKLAS LUHMANN'S WORLD
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 438–466, June 2012
How to Cite
Moon, Y. B. (2012), THE MEDIATIZED CO-MEDIATIZER: ANTHROPOLOGY IN NIKLAS LUHMANN'S WORLD. Zygon, 47: 438–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9744.2012.01264.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!